Tervetuloa kaupunkiin, jossa sataa aina.
A Visitor's Guide to the Rainy City on lähdekirjanen roolipelaajille. Kirjanen on täynnä ideoita ja materiaalia höystämään omaa maailmaasi ja toimii apuna erityisesti pelinjohtajalle, mutta miksei myös pelaajalle.
Kirjoittaja: Andrew D Devenney
At 60 pages (5.5 x 8.5 w/ cardstock cover), over 57 pieces of unique art, and over 17,000 words, the VISITOR'S GUIDE includes detailed descriptions, notable NPCs, evocative locations, and capsule adventure hooks for:
- The Eight Main Districts of the City: Vagabond Bay, Old Town, Levee Town, The Sump, The Mids, Embassy Row, The Headlands, and The Tower Cliffs (with Maps!), plus the floating pirate haven of Rickety;
- The Peoples of the Rainy City, detailing some of the more exotic denizens of the city, such as Achterfusses, Gargoyles, Ghouls, Gulls, Larvae, Mine Goblins, Mermaids, and Sump Boggies;
- Everyday Life in the Rainy City, including information about how the city eats, drinks, lights, and wears hats in a place where the rains never end;
- The Guilds of the Rainy City, including spotlight focus on The Alchemists Guild, The Society of Thatch, and The Molten Hands;
- The Four Seasons of the Rainy City: The Quiet, Firelight, The Rainy Season, and The Windy Season, plus some traditions, customs, and holidays associated with each;
- The Wizards & Witches of the Rainy City, spotlighting such notables as Iambic Pentacular, whose watery double haunts the city; Antigone Graves, the Witch of Wending Street; Hyperion the Hated; Oculam the Oracular; the Kandive, Agar Yaminnu; and the ever-changing and unchanging Sandestin;
- The Patrons of the Rainy City, powerful and notable people in the city who need something and need divers, adventurers, and renovators to get it for them; and
- The Gangs of the Rainy City, who prowl the flooded streets carousing and causing trouble.